Commercials

Sunday, January 9, 2011

split personalities

 do you ever feel like changing to someone else sometimes? becomes different person that you used to be? if you used to be childish happy go lucky type, sometimes you feel like wanna be someone cold and ignorance type of person..
                                    Guess what?
Yup sure i like that.. sometimes i dont even realize that.. i becomes so cold and ignorance.. its happen...
back there when my family and i visit my grandma.im so excited and 'gile-gile' all the time.
                  then someday i change at sudden.. becomes cold,angry all the time and ignore everything around me.my family was freaked out and asked me what happen.. i got no reason. its continue for a week.

i guess i do have split personalities but i do remember what happen just i dont know how to explain.
and by the way..i do talking to myself a lot. i do hurting my knuckles a lot.
    i can think only one reason... trauma being alone so much.

6 comments:

anglefish said...

YES!!saye penah rase nk jd org lain..huhu
tp bile dgr lagu don't u ever wish it's really inspire me very much..be yourself..
don't you ever wish you're someone else
you're meant to be the way you're exactly..

UmiSara said...

wow!! angle.. ingat da xde da.. hehe.. lagu apa ni?sapa nyanyi?

kabakoga said...

wow!!
-emosi-

UmiSara said...

emosi kabakoga x terkawal sejak ada awek ni ek...

Anonymous said...

emo...

UmiSara said...

i guess im a sensitive guy ... yes and emotional.

Boredom Counts