Commercials

Monday, April 11, 2011

hot stuff


                Wow… I am shocked…extremely shocked. I never knew that my blog being read by a lot of people but yeah with small response and comments. It’s ok… Sadly the best response comes out from the player story... its hot stuff... People like to read it... Well first of all... People always though it’s me the character in the story... but believe me... I am not a player... hahaha
                Well I planning on writing another story about player… since it’s interesting and there are so much things thing that can be learn from it. Huh.

4 comments:

anglefish said...

tau pon.. saye pon ingtkan superman melayu ni yg player..kih3~~

awk ape khabar?? lme x borak..ecece..

UmiSara said...

ohoo..angle the fish da datang... sy da bgtau byk kali sy bukan player..jahat siot... makan si ikan ni nnt..

anglefish said...

ala2.. malu nk ngaku pulak..awk player kan?? kan?? hahahaha... jgn marah..

UmiSara said...

klu sy player da lama awk jadi bini ke 3 saya lar..apalar.. sekarang ni saya sedang mencari player untuk tnye dorang cite best... cite2 dorang bi best kot..

Boredom Counts